Monday, December 1, 2014

My Week In Photos #3

Oh, maaaaaan! This week was crazy hectic! I wasn't able to blog at all this week and sadly enough, I didn't get many pictures of all the things that kept me busy but whatever! Still comin to you with another "fabulous" week in photos. Let's begin! 

My bestie, James, invited me to go to a comedy club that one of his co-workers was performing in. It was so awesome! The venue was beautiful and all the comedians that performed were hilarious! I've never been to a comedy show so it was an awesome experience. 







The food was also great but my only complaint was that there weren't any vegetarian options for food besides French fries lol so that's what I got. 


I took the time to reorganize my personal makeup train. I mean, I am super anal when it comes to my pro train case but I was seriously slacking when it came to my liddo personal one. It was driving my nuts! So I made time. Does anyone else get super crazy when things are unorganized??

Oh, and by the way! It was snowing up here in NYC while I was working! 


Good thing I was inside though lol. So, Thanksgiving was awesome. I spent it with some friends because my family is in Florida. I ate a lot, laughed a lot aaaand of course, I bought some goodies online because I'm not about that Black Friday shopping life. I'm more of a cyber Monday kinda person, you feel me?? I have not, nor do I think I will ever go shopping in person haha.

Welp! That's it, my friends! Haha seriously a short post but it's ok. How was your Thanksgiving?? 

Love & Rockets,
Melissa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment