Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Favorite Eyeliner | Maybelline Master Precise


This eyeliner is by far one the best drugstore liquid eye liners that I've ever used! Wait, I take that back.. One of the best eyeliners I've ever used period. 9 times out of 10, this is my go-to eyeliner and I've been through my fair share of liquid eyeliners. I seriously have like 4 of these on hand right now lol it's a problem. 


The pen shape is so easy to hold and the felt tip makes drawing on that perfect eyeliner shape so easy! It's super user-friendly with beginners. I always recommend this eyeliner when girls ask me what eyeliner to try to practice.  Whether I want a barely visible line or I wanna Amy Winehouse it, I can achieve it with this pen. What's the second best thing about it? The freaking price is unbeatable! You can get it for about $9 in any drugstore near you. Doesn't get better than that! 


Drugstore makeup has come such a long way from what it used to be. I could honestly say it's competing with some well-known department store brands. 

What's your favorite eyeliner?

Xx
Melissa. 




*I am not sponsored in any way by this brand. The item(s) were purchased with my own money and all opinions are solely my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment