Monday, November 24, 2014

My Week In Photos #2

Hey guys!

Once again, we have reached the end of the week, thus cometh thy week in photos. To be honest, not a whole lot happened this week. I was in the city around 37th St earlier this week at one of my favorite cosmetic stores. When I left, I saw these pretty window displays for Christmas. Oh man, are the holidays speeding by or is it just me?! Sheesh!


Later in the week, I did makeup on a mom and her daughter for her quinceanera. (It's the latino equivalent to an american "sweet 16" but when you're 15 instead for those who don't know what it is.) It was so beautiful! Beautifully decorated and the little cupcakes and candies were so cute! 




Lastly, I got a phone call just when I got home from my friend Ryan telling me to go to CVS because they were doing a little beauty club giveaway. Best believe I got my tired ass up and stopped by! Plus I had $24 in extra bucks so of course I made good use of that and got some goodies while I was there. Mostly makeup of course lol. 


That was my week! How was your week?

Xx
Melissa. 




No comments:

Post a Comment