Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Top 10 Christmas Songs For 2014

Christmas is one of my favorite times of year. I just love everything about it! The decorations. The atmosphere. The music. Just everything! Don't even get me started haha. One of the things that puts me in the biggest christmas-loving mood is the music! These are 10 songs that I am totally LOVING this season, old and new!

1. Cee Lo Green Feat. Christina Aguilera - Baby, It's Cold Outside
2. Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me
3. Run-D.M.C. - Christmas In Hollis
4. Frank Sinatra - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
5. Ludacris- Ludacrismas 
6. Chris Brown - This Christmas
7. Ashanti - Christmas Time Again
8. Afroman- Afroman Is Coming To Town
9. Kurtis Blow - Christmas Rappin
10. Kanye West Feat. Pusha T, Big Sean, Cam'ron, Jim Jones, Vado, Musiq Soulchild, Cyhi da Prynce & Teyana Taylor - Christmas In Harlem

Some of these aren't the traditional type of Christmas songs but they're all worth checking out if you haven't heard them already!

What gets you in the Christmas spirit?


Xx
Melissa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment