Monday, January 20, 2014

Central Park Photo Diary

So the other day, me and my aunt decided to spend our day off from work enjoying the cool weather and beautiful scenery in Central Park. Living in New York does it's toll on you, so it's nice to get away and see some green when you can. So, we ate up lunch and headed out. We first arrived there right there in front of the Central Park Reservoir. Seriously, one of the prettiest views ever.
We later ended up in the North Meadow Baseball/Softball field area, soaking up plenty of the beautiful setting sun.
We stopped for a liddo snack (peanuts and almonds, yum!) and then made our way towards the Central Park Belvedere Castle. We've been here once last year. The architecture of this building is very romanesque. Silly me, I forgot to take a picture of the actual castle lol but trust me when I say it's gorgeous. One of my favorite places in Central Park!
It was starting to get dark so we left with a few last pictures...
It was such a beautiful day and it was most definitely relaxing. Nice to get away from all the concrete and street sounds. What do you do to get away from the hustle and bustles of daily life?

Love & Rockets,
Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment