Sunday, January 12, 2014

Time and Relative Dimension in... a cup?

My friend, James, got me this sweet Doctor Who mug as a gift for my insane love for all things Doctor Who. On one side of the cup, is a London street. On the other, is outer space. What makes this mug unique, is that while you drink a cold beverage, the TARDIS is chillin curb side in London and no where to be seen in space. Just add a hot beverage to that baby, and wham-bam! The TARDIS travels through space!

I can't get enough of this mug! I dunno about you guys, but my morning tea just got 10x better! Although, I don't know exactly where he purchased this mug, I just so happen to know that you can also get it here from Barnes & Noble for about $12.95. I'm sure you could find it elsewhere if you do some more web digging. Any other Whovians out there??

Geronimo!
Melly.

No comments:

Post a Comment