Monday, January 20, 2014

Shark bite Pumps!

Jeffrey Campbell released these awesome Audrey Spike High Heel Wedges some time ago. Gorgeous but I was not prepared to drop the money for such a hefty price.
There was also a release from Jeffrey Campbell with the same style in a nude color, minus the studs and a different detailing. OMG I wanted them but once again, it was a hefty price. Charlotte Russe release a near perfect, much more affordable look-alike and when I went to order them online, they were out of my size! *cries*
Months passed and I was sure I would just never find them again. Well, it just so happens that I was in the city the other night, running a muck as usual, and I came across a thrift store called Housing Works on the upper west side and took a look inside. Low and behold, I found some "shark bite" pumps! I've had my heart on the wedges for so long but let's be honest, when was I ever gonna find a pair like this again? They had them in black AND red in my size. The best part? They were only FIVE DOLLARS EACH. 
I got them both, of course. Just comes to show, you find the best things when you least expect it.

Love & Rockets,
Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment