Monday, November 17, 2014

My Week In Photos #1

Jeeeez! So many days have passed since I have posted up here! Work has been insane and with a recent passing in the family, it is way too easy to neglect your social networks but time away is good sometimes, right?
I've decided to start a new segment on here called "My Week In Photos" and it's not like I invented it lol! It's been around for a while now so I decided to give it a shot because I think it's an interesting way to give you guys a better look into my life with a couple pictures of things I've done during the week, week by week (hopefully lol). So here it goes!




This is one of my closest friends, James. I went over his house for an awesome Adventure Time themed monopoly night fully equipped with Dominos pizza! His boyfriend was there but hiding lol it was so much fun. Although, as you can see from the second picture, he suffered defeat as I owned literally everything except for BMO (electric company.) He refused to give that up! All those properties you see there?? Yup, mines too. Haha.



A few days later, we met up again for lunch.





We went to this cute little restraunt in Inwood called Garden Café. We shared pita bread & hummus with black olives on the side as a starter and he ordered a turkey burger and my order was a garden burger. Complete with fries & ketchup. So good! Everything tasted so fresh and the waiters were really nice. He washed it down with sparkling lemonade and I got an orange mimosa.




Towards the end of my week, my aunt and I got breakfast at a diner in Forest Hills. I totally forgot the name but it was a nice and quiet place to enjoy a meal. She had coffee and I ordered a hot chocolate. Soon after, our meals came and I got a spinach omelette with toast and curly fries and she got blueberry pancakes. We shared the curly fries & toast. It was so nice! Unlike so many of the people I know, breakfast is actually my favorite meal. If I don't have to miss it, I won't!


Lastly, I have been routinely trimming off the damaged parts of my hair (the pieces that don't curl properly) every month and a half. This time I decided to cut a bit more off but I must say that my hair is improving so much and I am really happy with the way things are coming along. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post. I'll be posting a healthy hair update! Until then.. Hope you all had a great week!


Love & Rockets,
Melissa. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment