Sunday, June 28, 2015

WE MADE HISTORY!!!!!!

Hey everyone!

HOLY COW!! So weird to be writing a blog post right now! I've been MIA for so long! I recently moved to Florida a few months ago and let's just say my life has been eccentric! I was having a hard time being able to commit to my blog wholeheartedly like I wanted to. My blog wasn't my only social media place to have taken damage either. All of my other ones have suffered as well but it's okay because I'm at a place now where I think I can really put forth effort for this. So hello! I'm back! Lol

With that out of the way, let's talk about what I came here to write about..

SAME-SEX MARRIAGE IS  NOW LEGAL!

On June 26, 2015 the Supreme Court ruled by a 5-4 vote that the Constitution guarantees the right of marriage to same-sex couples!.......Aaaaaaand the crowd goes wild!! *cue cheer*

This is monumental! I was in literal tears when I found out! I am so happy to have seen this day. The LGBTQ community has been fighting for equal rights and acceptance for so many years and look where it is today! 

You can see how excited I am in my first YouTube video EVER! Caution: double-chin action in FULL EFFECT! Haha


That's all for today, you guys! I hope you enjoy the video and please SUBSCRIBE. Have a wonderful day everyone! 

#LoveWins
xoxoxo Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment