Monday, October 13, 2014

Spooky Eyes! | Eyelid Art


A couple days ago, I posted on Instagram a video/pic collage of my eye. On said eye was my first attempt at what I like to call "eye art." Eye art has been quite a trend lately! I've been seeing pictures from MUA's and makeup lovers all over instagram! I've been dying to try this out so I set up shop and put in work! Halloween is coming up so naturally, I based my first look off of a spooky haunted house type of theme. I'm pretty happy with the way it came out, although I could definitely use more practice. But hey, practice makes perfect! If you want to see that vid, just click on my Instagram name in the sidebar (:




What are your thoughts on eye art? Do you love it? Hate it? Let me know!

Love & Rockets,
Melissa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment